Saving energy: A good idea for your bottom line, A good idea for the environment.
About 90% of a compressor’s life cycle costs go to energy use over a 10-year life cycle. A huge challenge, especially where ecological demands and global competition require the mobilization of all company’s potential. AERZEN is meeting this challenge with energy savings of up to 15%. Which means the investment will pay for itself after only two years, depending on the volume streams and pressures involved. That’s the Delta Hybrid.
Energy efficiency in detail:
• Very high control range of between 25% and 100%
• Patented intake cone to reduce pressure loss
• Optimized airflow in the acoustic hood: allows for the intake of cold air to increase compressor efficiency levels
• Improved fluid dynamics in the intake and outlet openings to optimize airflow in the compressor stage and reduce backflow losses
• Patented muffler that reduces pressure loses – and has no absorption materials whatsoever
• Acoustic hood ventilator with electric motor
• Special muffler insulation that allows for lower acoustic hood temperatures and higher compressor efficiency (for use at pressures > 1,000 mbar and in exceptional applications)
• Premium Efficiency / IE3 motors
• Minimal performance fluctuations compared to turbo compressors, even with varying intake temperatures (summer / winter operation) or pressure variations
• Belt – driven for precise volume stream determination
The belt-drive design of the Delta Hybrid has an important advantage: precision configuration. The greatest savings are found in the energy that isn’t be used. A deviation of 5% in the volume stream, for example, means an increase in energy consumption of 5%!
Exhibitor: Aerzen Asia Pte. Ltd.